Welcome to Malones Irish Bar
We are an Irish owned and run bar offering genuine Irish hospitality in an atmosphere you would only find at home.
Opened in February 2010 the bar has been decorated in a traditional Irish style with the furniture and antiques all shipped over from the Emerald Isle, to ensure authenticity.
Malone’s plays host to a variety of activities cramming in Live Sport and Live Music every night to ensure there is always something to entertain you whenever you visit.
So if you visit us in sunshine or snow, come on in and enjoy the craic at 14 Forrest Road, in the centre of Edinburgh's Old Town.
2015 Events @ Malones!
- Beat the January Blues without breaking the bank thanks to our unbelievable drink deals
- On Monday - indulge in a big feed with our regular steak night: 8oz Rib Eye for £10! Has to be the best value in town
- On Tuesday nights, join us for the liveliest Scottish Ceilidh in town - come along & learn something new, have fun & even get some exercise in the process!
- Join us every Wednesday for the Best Student Night In Town - including our very own Beer Pong Tournament.
- On February 25th - join us for our Burns Night Bash!
We're also one of the few bars in Edinburgh which has LIVE MUSIC most nights of the week. Keep an eye on our listings to see what brilliant local acts are featuring every night!
We are a 600 capacity venue and can accommodate any size group.
With groups of 20+ we offer a delicious selection of nibbles to satisfy all pallets. We can also reserve large areas, so your group can experience the great atmosphere that Malones Edinburgh has to offer.
Malones Edinburgh would like to welcome you and your friends & family with some of our great value offers.
3 Course Lunch £9.95
2 Course Dinner £9.95
3 Course Dinner £12.95
Set Menus available 7 days a week